“I have nothing to declare except my genius.”
- I find it harder and harder every day to live up to my blue china.
- I have a dining room done in different shades of white, with white cushions embroidered in yellow silk: the effect is absolutely delightful and the room beautiful.
- I have never given adoration to any body except myself.
- I have nothing to declare except my genius.
- I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
- I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world.
- I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.