“I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we’re really talking about peace.”
- I have written a book. This will come as quite a shock to some. They didn’t think I could read, much less write.
- I have zero desire, just so you know, to be in the limelight. I don’t think it’s good for the country to have a former president criticize his successor. You’re not going to see me giving my opinions in the public arena, until I start selling my book. I’m going to emerge then submerge.
- I just didn’t want to get out there anymore; I didn’t want to get back into what I call ‘the swamp.’ And the other reason why is I don’t think it’s good for the presidency for a former president to be opining about his successor. President Obama’s got plenty of critics – and I’m just not gonna be one.
- I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we’re really talking about peace.
- I know it’s going to be the private sector that leads this country out of the current economic times we’re in. You can spend your money better than the government can spend your money.
- I sent American troops to Iraq to make its people free, not to make them American. Iraqis will write their own history and find their own way.
- I think we ought to raise the age at which juveniles can have a gun.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?