“I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me.”
- I know that I’ve been guided by God. I am obedient.
- I know that one of the great arts that the writer develops is the art of saying, ‘No. No, I’m finished. Bye.’ And leaving it alone. I will not write it into the ground. I will not write the life out of it. I won’t do that.
- I know that when I pray, something wonderful happens. Not just to the person or persons for whom I’m praying, but also something wonderful happens to me. I’m grateful that I’m heard.
- I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me.
- I like chicken a lot because chicken is generous – that is to say, it’s obedient. It will do whatever you tell it to do.
- I like to have guns around. I don’t like to carry them.
- I like to speak on matters which matter to human beings, and almost everything matters to human beings.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.