“I like everything I do to have some kind of meaning.”
- I feel like I’ll never get over red carpets. They’re so bizarre and awkward.
- I have a control problem. I hate the feeling of not being in control.
- I have this really big face.
- I like everything I do to have some kind of meaning.
- I loved being in the Marine Corps, I loved my job in the Marine Corps, and I loved the people I served with. It’s one of the best things I’ve had a chance to do.
- I mean, I did plays in high school, but I was convinced you couldn’t make a living doing it.
- I never played sports or got into the whole guy camaraderie of, like, ‘I love you, man! Seniors forever!’ So suddenly being in the military with these guys who were under these very heightened circumstances, isolated from their families, living this very kind of Greek lifestyle, it changed my life in a really big way.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.