“I like to buy a new fragrance for each film. I’ll go out in the city where I’m filming and snap it up. The one I have for ‘Into the Woods’ is Terry de Gunzburg Flagrant Delice, which I bought in London.”
- I heard people saying they were going to become millionaires by the time they were 25 – that’s gross and obnoxious, but in California it’s looked on as an asset.
- I just got on Twitter because there was some MTV film blog that quoted me on something really innocuous that I supposedly said on Twitter before I was even on Twitter. So then I had to get on Twitter to say: ‘This is me. I’m on Twitter. If there’s somebody else saying that they’re me on Twitter, they’re not.’
- I like figuring out where I need to be mentally so that I’m not thinking about the camera and that it’s second nature. I want to get to a place where I can exist within the confines of what you can do with filmmaking and not have to think about it.
- I like to buy a new fragrance for each film. I’ll go out in the city where I’m filming and snap it up. The one I have for ‘Into the Woods’ is Terry de Gunzburg Flagrant Delice, which I bought in London.
- I never have used a trainer. I’m slightly intimidated by the idea of somebody in my face.
- I never thought that tailoring was something that normal people did; I just thought that it was something that guys who had suits made of Italian silk depended on, and I wish someone had told me what a difference tailoring makes!
- I rarely get recognised. It’s always a shock when someone notices me. I always think they must be confusing me with someone else.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.