“I like to speak on matters which matter to human beings, and almost everything matters to human beings.”
- I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me.
- I like chicken a lot because chicken is generous – that is to say, it’s obedient. It will do whatever you tell it to do.
- I like to have guns around. I don’t like to carry them.
- I like to speak on matters which matter to human beings, and almost everything matters to human beings.
- I liked to write from the time I was about 12 or 13. I loved to read. And since I only spoke to my brother, I would write down my thoughts. And I think I wrote some of the worst poetry west of the Rockies. But by the time I was in my 20s, I found myself writing little essays and more poetry – writing at writing.
- I long for the time when all human history is taught as one history, because it really is.
- I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.