“I liked being a minor because you can’t get into trouble. Now I just have to try and behave myself.”
- I don’t want to have kids for like 10 years. I still have a lot to do. I don’t even know if I could handle a dog right now. I’m so not ready. Someday I’ll be a mom but not until I’m in my 30s.
- I have always looked for ways to give back because I think it’s a responsibility we all share.
- I have to fight to keep my image really me… I rejected some gorgeous publicity shots because they just didn’t look like me.
- I liked being a minor because you can’t get into trouble. Now I just have to try and behave myself.
- I lost my voice for the first time. I was so bummed out, but it happens to every singer at some point in their career. I don’t think most people understand, but I sing every night and sometimes we do five shows in a row, which is really bad for your voice.
- I started singing in church and I was probably around seven and I started singing anywhere that I could. I used to sing at my school. I was in musicals and then it kind of got to a point where I started to – wanted to do my own songs.
- I think I would probably die without my eyeliner, but besides that I’m pretty basic.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?