“I long for the time when all human history is taught as one history, because it really is.”
- I like to have guns around. I don’t like to carry them.
- I like to speak on matters which matter to human beings, and almost everything matters to human beings.
- I liked to write from the time I was about 12 or 13. I loved to read. And since I only spoke to my brother, I would write down my thoughts. And I think I wrote some of the worst poetry west of the Rockies. But by the time I was in my 20s, I found myself writing little essays and more poetry – writing at writing.
- I long for the time when all human history is taught as one history, because it really is.
- I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself.
- I love a Hebrew National hot dog with an ice-cold Corona – no lime. If the phone rings, I won’t answer until I’m done.
- I love the melodies in the Old Testament, how preachers highlight them when they read from the Scripture. But I was influenced forever by the New Testament. I love the Beatitudes, informing us that the meek shall inherit the earth.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.