“I loved Adam Sandler’s early stuff. I thought it was so cool how irreverent and weird he would get.”
- I don’t want any competition; I’ve finally made it! I don’t want any young bucks knocking me off and taking my job, so stay in school! Stay in school and get a nice job working in an office!
- I like Louis C.K., Chris Rock. Old schools like Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy.
- I like the guys who wrote their own stuff and were able to perform it, like Seth Rogen. He popped off so young. When he did ‘The 40-Year-Old Virgin,’ and he was a co-producer on the movie, I was like, ‘Oh my God: that’s exactly what I want to do.’
- I loved Adam Sandler’s early stuff. I thought it was so cool how irreverent and weird he would get.
- I sang the National Anthem at Dodger Stadium – at a baseball game – which was crazy; there was, like, 60,000 people there, which is a huge deal in America – singing the National Anthem.
- I sold a bunch of stuff. I sold Omaha Steaks, vacation packages… the worst, though, was Time Life Books, because no one wants Time Life Books. No one wants an ‘Encyclopedia Brittanica’ showing up at their house.
- I sold steaks over the phone in Omaha, Nebraska. Marbling, fantastic. That’s what makes a great steak; a lot of people don’t know.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.