“I never thought a role model should be negative.”
- I know the signs of scaredness.
- I like control.
- I never looked at the consequences of missing a big shot… when you think about the consequences you always think of a negative result.
- I never thought a role model should be negative.
- I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.
- I realize that I’m black, but I like to be viewed as a person, and this is everybody’s wish.
- I think the players win the championship, and the organization has something to do with it, don’t get me wrong. But don’t try to put the organization above the players.
Comments: Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful? Login or SignUp to reply comment.