“I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one. And I’m still fanatical, but now I’m a little less fanatical.”
- I know there’s a farmer out there somewhere who never wants a PC and that’s fine with me.
- I like the idea of putting your Christmas wish list up and letting people share it.
- I meet people overseas that know five languages – that the only language I’m comfortable in is English.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one. And I’m still fanatical, but now I’m a little less fanatical.
- I read a lot of obscure books and it is nice to open a book.
- I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.
- I remember thinking quite logically that I didn’t want to spoil my children with wealth and so that I would create a foundation, but not knowing exactly what it would focus on.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?