“I own a guitar, a piano, a bass.”
- I mean, I did plays in high school, but I was convinced you couldn’t make a living doing it.
- I never played sports or got into the whole guy camaraderie of, like, ‘I love you, man! Seniors forever!’ So suddenly being in the military with these guys who were under these very heightened circumstances, isolated from their families, living this very kind of Greek lifestyle, it changed my life in a really big way.
- I originally passed on ‘Girls’ because I thought TV was evil.
- I own a guitar, a piano, a bass.
- I saw the pilot for ‘Girls’ about six months before it aired.
- I studied Morse code.
- I think it’s a common misconception in the civilian community that the military community is filled with just drills and discipline and pain. They forget that these are humans who are in an abnormal situation.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.