“I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works.”
- I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
- I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world.
- I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
- I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works.
- I see when men love women. They give them but a little of their lives. But women when they love give everything.
- I sometimes think that God in creating man somewhat overestimated his ability.
- I suppose society is wonderfully delightful. To be in it is merely a bore. But to be out of it is simply a tragedy.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.