“I sing in five or six different voices that are all part of me. It’s not contrived.”
- I like Nine Inch Nails, and I like hip-hop.
- I like to be real private; you don’t always want everyone around you – even when they like you.
- I really liked the Seattle movement.
- I sing in five or six different voices that are all part of me. It’s not contrived.
- I try to be respectful about getting an honor or recognition, but I don’t really know what the Rock Hall actually is. In my experience with the people who run it, I don’t see it having to do with anything other than them making money.
- I write the vocals last, because I wanted to invent the music first and push the music to the level that I had to compete against it.
- I’m in California, and that usually leans Democratic, and that’s usually where I lean anyway… I would lean Democrat; I would lean Obama.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?