“I sometimes think that God in creating man somewhat overestimated his ability.”
- I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
- I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works.
- I see when men love women. They give them but a little of their lives. But women when they love give everything.
- I sometimes think that God in creating man somewhat overestimated his ability.
- I suppose society is wonderfully delightful. To be in it is merely a bore. But to be out of it is simply a tragedy.
- I think it is perfectly natural for any artist to admire intensely and love a young man. It is an incident in the life of almost every artist.
- I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.