“I studied Morse code.”
- I originally passed on ‘Girls’ because I thought TV was evil.
- I own a guitar, a piano, a bass.
- I saw the pilot for ‘Girls’ about six months before it aired.
- I studied Morse code.
- I think it’s a common misconception in the civilian community that the military community is filled with just drills and discipline and pain. They forget that these are humans who are in an abnormal situation.
- I think it’s good to live an artful life.
- I think some of my best theatre training has been in the Marine Corps. Not only meeting a bunch of characters, but growing up. You’re in really adult situations at a young age, as far as being in charge of people.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.