“I think I can hold every portfolio – defense, finance and Foreign Ministry. I think personally I’d like the foreign office.”
- I am the mainstream.
- I am waiting for the day when the German Bundestag debates the violation of human rights in Saudi Arabia.
- I don’t believe in the polls. I try to concentrate on the day of elections.
- I think I can hold every portfolio – defense, finance and Foreign Ministry. I think personally I’d like the foreign office.
- I think the biggest problem of the 21st century is how to deal with minorities.
- I very much favor democracy, but when there is a contradiction between democratic and Jewish values, the Jewish and Zionist values are more important.
- I want the State of Israel to remain a Zionist, Jewish and democratic state. There is nothing ‘far’ or ‘ultra’ about those ideals. I also advocate the creation of a viable Palestinian state.