“I think it makes sense to believe in God, but exactly what decision in your life you make differently because of it, I don’t know.”
- I remember thinking quite logically that I didn’t want to spoil my children with wealth and so that I would create a foundation, but not knowing exactly what it would focus on.
- I spend a lot of time reading.
- I think any statement about stock prices is always suspect unless it’s made by Warren Buffett.
- I think it makes sense to believe in God, but exactly what decision in your life you make differently because of it, I don’t know.
- I think it’s fair to say that personal computers have become the most empowering tool we’ve ever created. They’re tools of communication, they’re tools of creativity, and they can be shaped by their user.
- I think that society has to be careful not to shift all of its resources to the elderly versus the young.
- I think the positive competition between states in India is one of the most positive dynamics that the country has.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment