“I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.”
- Related Quotes
- I sometimes think that God in creating man somewhat overestimated his ability.
- I suppose society is wonderfully delightful. To be in it is merely a bore. But to be out of it is simply a tragedy.
- I think it is perfectly natural for any artist to admire intensely and love a young man. It is an incident in the life of almost every artist.
- I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.
- I want my food dead. Not sick, not dying, dead.
- I would have a workshop attached to every school, and one hour a day given up to the teaching of simple decorative arts. It would be a golden hour to the children.
- If a work of art is rich and vital and complete, those who have artistic instincts will see its beauty, and those to whom ethics appeal more strongly than aesthetics will see its moral lesson. It will fill the cowardly with terror, and the unclean will see in it their own shame.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Ability Quotes (167)
- Creating Quotes (78)
- God Quotes (719)
- His Quotes (1018)
- I Quotes (14872)
- I think Quotes (870)
- I think that Quotes (119)
- In Quotes (11288)
- Man Quotes (1312)
- Oscar Quotes (242)
- Oscar Wilde Quotations (232)
- Oscar Wilde Quotes (232)
- Overestimated Quotes (2)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Oscar Wilde (232)
- Quotes by Oscar Wilde (232)
- Somewhat Quotes (20)
- That Quotes (10598)
- Think Quotes (2935)
- Wilde Quotes (233)
- I think that God in creating man Quotes
- I think that God in creating man somewhat overestimated his Quotes
- I think that God in creating man somewhat overestimated Quotes
- I think that God in creating man somewhat Quotes
- I think that God in creating Quotes
- I think that God in Quotes
- I think that God Quotes