“I think we ought to raise the age at which juveniles can have a gun.”
- I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we’re really talking about peace.
- I know it’s going to be the private sector that leads this country out of the current economic times we’re in. You can spend your money better than the government can spend your money.
- I sent American troops to Iraq to make its people free, not to make them American. Iraqis will write their own history and find their own way.
- I think we ought to raise the age at which juveniles can have a gun.
- I think you can judge from somebody’s actions a kind of a stability and sense of purpose perhaps created by strong religious roots. I mean, there’s a certain patience, a certain discipline, I think, that religion helps you achieve.
- I told you I’m not going to criticize my successor. I’ll just tell you that there are people at Gitmo that will kill American people at a drop of a hat and I don’t believe that persuasion isn’t going to work. Therapy isn’t going to cause terrorists to change their mind.
- I understand everybody in this country doesn’t agree with the decisions I’ve made. And I made some tough decisions. But people know where I stand.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?