“I trained myself, whenever I walk into auditions, to hate everyone in the room.”
- I think it’s a common misconception in the civilian community that the military community is filled with just drills and discipline and pain. They forget that these are humans who are in an abnormal situation.
- I think it’s good to live an artful life.
- I think some of my best theatre training has been in the Marine Corps. Not only meeting a bunch of characters, but growing up. You’re in really adult situations at a young age, as far as being in charge of people.
- I trained myself, whenever I walk into auditions, to hate everyone in the room.
- I used to eat a whole chicken, every day, for lunch. I did that for four years. But it got tiring – go to the store, buy it, eat it. It’s a mess.
- I want to show that theater isn’t just talking about feelings or people wearing tights.
- I was an infantry Marine, and there are only so many things you can do when you get out of the military that you can apply your job to. Either a janitor or a cop. I tried to do both of those things because what else are you going to do?
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.