“I very much favor democracy, but when there is a contradiction between democratic and Jewish values, the Jewish and Zionist values are more important.”
- I don’t believe in the polls. I try to concentrate on the day of elections.
- I think I can hold every portfolio – defense, finance and Foreign Ministry. I think personally I’d like the foreign office.
- I think the biggest problem of the 21st century is how to deal with minorities.
- I very much favor democracy, but when there is a contradiction between democratic and Jewish values, the Jewish and Zionist values are more important.
- I want the State of Israel to remain a Zionist, Jewish and democratic state. There is nothing ‘far’ or ‘ultra’ about those ideals. I also advocate the creation of a viable Palestinian state.
- I will not support any peace deal that will allow the return of even one Palestinian refugee to Israel.
- I’m a settler, and I live in the Judean desert.