“I want people to understand, gambling is not a bad thing if you do it within the framework of what it’s meant to be, which is fun and entertaining.”
- I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.
- I realize that I’m black, but I like to be viewed as a person, and this is everybody’s wish.
- I think the players win the championship, and the organization has something to do with it, don’t get me wrong. But don’t try to put the organization above the players.
- I want people to understand, gambling is not a bad thing if you do it within the framework of what it’s meant to be, which is fun and entertaining.
- I want to be perceived as a guy who played his best in all facets, not just scoring. A guy who loved challenges.
- I want to be the bridge to the next generation.
- I want to play for years.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.