“I want to play for years.”
- I want people to understand, gambling is not a bad thing if you do it within the framework of what it’s meant to be, which is fun and entertaining.
- I want to be perceived as a guy who played his best in all facets, not just scoring. A guy who loved challenges.
- I want to be the bridge to the next generation.
- I want to play for years.
- I want to wake up every day and do whatever comes in my mind, and not feel pressure or obligations to do anything else in my life.
- I wasn’t really a work-conscious type of person. I was a player. I loved to play sports.
- I will not quit this game because of what the media has done to me.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.