“I want to show that theater isn’t just talking about feelings or people wearing tights.”
- I think some of my best theatre training has been in the Marine Corps. Not only meeting a bunch of characters, but growing up. You’re in really adult situations at a young age, as far as being in charge of people.
- I trained myself, whenever I walk into auditions, to hate everyone in the room.
- I used to eat a whole chicken, every day, for lunch. I did that for four years. But it got tiring – go to the store, buy it, eat it. It’s a mess.
- I want to show that theater isn’t just talking about feelings or people wearing tights.
- I was an infantry Marine, and there are only so many things you can do when you get out of the military that you can apply your job to. Either a janitor or a cop. I tried to do both of those things because what else are you going to do?
- I was born in California. When I was six, we moved to a small town in northern Indiana called Mishawaka.
- I was having an argument with my stepfather, and he was like, ‘Why don’t you join the Marine Corps?’ And I was like, ‘Noooo! Well, maybe, actually… ‘ I went and saw the recruiter, who was like, ‘Are you on the run from the cops? Because we’ve never had someone want to leave so fast.’
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.