“I want to wake up every day and do whatever comes in my mind, and not feel pressure or obligations to do anything else in my life.”
- I want to be perceived as a guy who played his best in all facets, not just scoring. A guy who loved challenges.
- I want to be the bridge to the next generation.
- I want to play for years.
- I want to wake up every day and do whatever comes in my mind, and not feel pressure or obligations to do anything else in my life.
- I wasn’t really a work-conscious type of person. I was a player. I loved to play sports.
- I will not quit this game because of what the media has done to me.
- I won’t have any competitive instincts in any sports, other than golf. I can’t see being competitive in sports any more.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.