“I want to write so well that a person is 30 or 40 pages in a book of mine… before she realizes she’s reading.”
- I think music is one of the hero/sheroes of the African-American existence.
- I think that that’s the wisest thing – to prevent illness before we try to cure something.
- I think we all have empathy. We may not have enough courage to display it.
- I want to write so well that a person is 30 or 40 pages in a book of mine… before she realizes she’s reading.
- I was a dancer for many years. I was a premier dancer with ‘Porgy and Bess,’ the opera. And I taught dance some, in different places.
- I was born in St. Louis but lived there just for a few minutes in my life.
- I was married a few times, and one of my husbands was jealous of me writing.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.