“I was a kind of hyper-intense person in my twenties and very impatient.”
- I think there will be PCs at every price point.
- I think when smallpox was eliminated, the whole world got pretty excited about that because it’s just such a dramatic success.
- I understand how every healthy child, every new road, puts a country on a better path, but instability and war will arise from time to time, and I’m not an expert on how you get out of those things.
- I was a kind of hyper-intense person in my twenties and very impatient.
- I was lucky to be involved and get to contribute to something that was important, which is empowering people with software.
- I went to a public school through sixth grade, and being good at tests wasn’t cool.
- I would counsel people to go to college, because it’s one of the best times in your life in terms of who you meet and develop a broad set of intellectual skills.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.