“I was eating bad stuff. Lots of sugar and carbs, junk food all the time. It makes you very irritated.”
- I lost my voice for the first time. I was so bummed out, but it happens to every singer at some point in their career. I don’t think most people understand, but I sing every night and sometimes we do five shows in a row, which is really bad for your voice.
- I started singing in church and I was probably around seven and I started singing anywhere that I could. I used to sing at my school. I was in musicals and then it kind of got to a point where I started to – wanted to do my own songs.
- I think I would probably die without my eyeliner, but besides that I’m pretty basic.
- I was eating bad stuff. Lots of sugar and carbs, junk food all the time. It makes you very irritated.
- I was signed by L.A. Reid on Arista Records when I was 16. He understood me and believed in me. Arista folded and I got put on RCA or whatever, then there were new people there, and every six months it changes and more new people come in.
- I’m the kind of person who always likes to be doing something.
- I’m very comfortable with how I look. I always have been. I think I look pretty good. There’s nothing I want to change. I’m pretty happy with what I’ve got.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?