“I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I didn’t know.”
- I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
- I never let schooling interfere with my education.
- I never smoke to excess – that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time.
- I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I didn’t know.
- I was seldom able to see an opportunity until it had ceased to be one.
- I’ve never let my school interfere with my education.
- Ideally a book would have no order to it, and the reader would have to discover his own.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.