“I was lucky to be involved and get to contribute to something that was important, which is empowering people with software.”
- I think when smallpox was eliminated, the whole world got pretty excited about that because it’s just such a dramatic success.
- I understand how every healthy child, every new road, puts a country on a better path, but instability and war will arise from time to time, and I’m not an expert on how you get out of those things.
- I was a kind of hyper-intense person in my twenties and very impatient.
- I was lucky to be involved and get to contribute to something that was important, which is empowering people with software.
- I went to a public school through sixth grade, and being good at tests wasn’t cool.
- I would counsel people to go to college, because it’s one of the best times in your life in terms of who you meet and develop a broad set of intellectual skills.
- I’m a geek.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?