“I was raised by a single dad, and I’ve always kind of liked things that are typically more guy-oriented.”
- I was always a theatrical kid.
- I was born in California, raised a vegetarian, and love science fiction, so don’t tell me how I need to be in order to fit your standards.
- I was like, ‘I want us to stop using that term. I’m not a ‘girl gamer.’ I’m just a gamer.’ The reasons I love gaming are the same reasons everyone loves gaming.
- I was raised by a single dad, and I’ve always kind of liked things that are typically more guy-oriented.
- I was raised by a single dad. Dad’s idea of hanging out with your kid or day care was give her $20 in quarters, drop her at the arcade, and tell her not to talk to strangers.
- I was this weird little bookish giant.
- I was with someone at 19, and I was married at 23, and I didn’t want kids when I was in my 20s.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.