“Ideally a book would have no order to it, and the reader would have to discover his own.”
- I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I didn’t know.
- I was seldom able to see an opportunity until it had ceased to be one.
- I’ve never let my school interfere with my education.
- Ideally a book would have no order to it, and the reader would have to discover his own.
- If it’s your job to eat a frog, it’s best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it’s your job to eat two frogs, it’s best to eat the biggest one first.
- If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but deteriorate the cat.
- If the world comes to an end, I want to be in Cincinnati. Everything comes there ten years later.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.