“If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1,000 MPG.”
- I’ve always been interested in science – one of my favourite books is James Watson’s ‘Molecular Biology of the Gene.’
- I’ve been very lucky, and therefore I owe it to try and reduce the inequity in the world. And that’s kind of a religious belief. I mean, it’s at least a moral belief.
- If African farmers can use improved seeds and better practices to grow more crops and get them to market, then millions of families can earn themselves a better living and a better life.
- If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1,000 MPG.
- If I hadn’t given my money away, I’d have had more than anyone else on the planet.
- If I’d had some set idea of a finish line, don’t you think I would have crossed it years ago?
- If all my bridge coach ever told me was that I was ‘satisfactory,’ I would have no hope of ever getting better. How would I know who was the best? How would I know what I was doing differently?
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?