“If I’m not doing something or working on something, I literally just sit in the room and think, which I don’t think is productive. I won’t go outside for days.”
- I’m one of those crazy people, if I’m watching the trailer for a movie and I’m really excited by it, I’ll turn it off because I don’t want to know anything. I want to be surprised because I love that more than knowing anything.
- I’ve got weird conflicting feelings about my generation.
- I’ve seen incredible acts of humanity in the military because people put themselves aside, and it’s about the other person.
- If I’m not doing something or working on something, I literally just sit in the room and think, which I don’t think is productive. I won’t go outside for days.
- If there’s one organization in the United States that could work on its communication skills, it’s the military.
- In the Marine Corps, everything had a purpose.
- In the military, you learn the essence of people. You see so many examples of self-sacrifice and moral courage. In the rest of life, you don’t get that many opportunities to be sure of your friends.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.