“If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.”
- I want my food dead. Not sick, not dying, dead.
- I would have a workshop attached to every school, and one hour a day given up to the teaching of simple decorative arts. It would be a golden hour to the children.
- If a work of art is rich and vital and complete, those who have artistic instincts will see its beauty, and those to whom ethics appeal more strongly than aesthetics will see its moral lesson. It will fill the cowardly with terror, and the unclean will see in it their own shame.
- If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.
- If one could only teach the English how to talk, and the Irish how to listen, society here would be quite civilized.
- If one plays good music, people don’t listen and if one plays bad music people don’t talk.
- If there was less sympathy in the world, there would be less trouble in the world.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.