“If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you.”
- I’ve made my share of mistakes along the way, but if I have changed even one life for the better, I haven’t lived in vain.
- I’ve seen George Foreman shadow boxing, and the shadow won.
- If I said I would knock out Sonny Liston in 1 minute and 49 seconds of the first round, that would hurt the gate.
- If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you.
- If you even dream of beating me you’d better wake up and apologize.
- If you lose a big fight, it will worry you all of your life. It will plague you – until you get your revenge.
- It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.