“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.”
- If you want a love message to be heard, it has got to be sent out. To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it.
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
- If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
- I want you to be concerned about your next door neighbor. Do you know your next door neighbor?
- I try to give to the poor people for love what the rich could get for money. No, I wouldn’t touch a leper for a thousand pounds; yet I willingly cure him for the love of God.
- I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.