“If we lose love and self respect for each other, this is how we finally die.”
- If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities.
- If we accept being talked to any kind of a way, then we are telling ourselves we are not quite worth the best. And if we have the effrontery to talk to anybody with less than courtesy, we tell ourselves and the world we are not very intelligent.
- If we don’t plant the right things, we will reap the wrong things. It goes without saying. And you don’t have to be, you know, a brilliant biochemist and you don’t have to have an IQ of 150. Just common sense tells you to be kind, ninny, fool. Be kind.
- If we lose love and self respect for each other, this is how we finally die.
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
- If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded.
- If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.