“If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.”
- If one could only teach the English how to talk, and the Irish how to listen, society here would be quite civilized.
- If one plays good music, people don’t listen and if one plays bad music people don’t talk.
- If there was less sympathy in the world, there would be less trouble in the world.
- If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.
- If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn’t. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism.
- Illusion is the first of all pleasures.
- In America the President reigns for four years, and Journalism governs forever and ever.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.