“If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.”
- If I’d had some set idea of a finish line, don’t you think I would have crossed it years ago?
- If all my bridge coach ever told me was that I was ‘satisfactory,’ I would have no hope of ever getting better. How would I know who was the best? How would I know what I was doing differently?
- If people want capital gains taxed more like the highest rate on income, that’s a good discussion. Maybe that’s the way to help close the deficit.
- If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.
- If you count E-mail, I’m on the Internet all day, every day.
- If you go back to 1800, everybody was poor. I mean everybody. The Industrial Revolution kicked in, and a lot of countries benefited, but by no means everyone.
- If you have 50 different plug types, appliances wouldn’t be available and would be very expensive. But once an electric outlet becomes standardized, many companies can design appliances, and competition ensues, creating variety and better prices for consumers.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?