“If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded.”
- If we don’t plant the right things, we will reap the wrong things. It goes without saying. And you don’t have to be, you know, a brilliant biochemist and you don’t have to have an IQ of 150. Just common sense tells you to be kind, ninny, fool. Be kind.
- If we lose love and self respect for each other, this is how we finally die.
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
- If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded.
- If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.
- If you want what you’re saying heard, then take your time and say it so that the listener will actually hear it. You might save somebody’s life. Your own, first.
- If you were the President of the United States or the Queen of England – you couldn’t have a person who would be more protective than my mother was for me. Which meant really that I could dare to do all sorts of things.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.