“If you lose a big fight, it will worry you all of your life. It will plague you – until you get your revenge.”
- If I said I would knock out Sonny Liston in 1 minute and 49 seconds of the first round, that would hurt the gate.
- If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you.
- If you even dream of beating me you’d better wake up and apologize.
- If you lose a big fight, it will worry you all of your life. It will plague you – until you get your revenge.
- It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.
- It will be a killer, and a chiller, and a thriller, when I get the gorilla in Manila.
- It’s hard to be humble, when you’re as great as I am.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.