“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but deteriorate the cat.
- If the world comes to an end, I want to be in Cincinnati. Everything comes there ten years later.
- If you hold a cat by the tail you learn things you cannot learn any other way.
- If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
- In ‘Huckleberry Finn,’ I have drawn Tom Blankenship exactly as he was. He was ignorant, unwashed, insufficiently fed; but he had as good a heart as ever any boy had.
- In the Spring, I have counted 136 different kinds of weather inside of 24 hours.
- In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Anything Quotes (719)
- Dont Quotes (3000)
- Have Quotes (6102)
- If Quotes (3532)
- If you Quotes (385)
- If you tell Quotes (3)
- Mark Quotes (244)
- Mark Twain Quotations (213)
- Mark Twain Quotes (213)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Mark Twain (213)
- Quotes by Mark Twain (213)
- Remember Quotes (307)
- Tell Quotes (472)
- The Quotes (20855)
- To Quotes (18171)
- Truth Quotes (424)
- Twain Quotes (214)
- You Quotes (6449)
- If you tell the Quotes
- If you tell the truth Quotes
- If you tell the truth you dont have Quotes
- If you tell the truth you dont have to Quotes
- If you tell the truth you dont have to remember Quotes
- If you tell the truth you dont Quotes
- If you tell the truth you Quotes