“I’ll beat him so bad he’ll need a shoehorn to put his hat on.”
- I wanted to use my fame and this face that everyone knows so well to help uplift and inspire people around the world.
- I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world.
- I would say things like ‘I am the greatest! I’m pretty! If you talk jive, you’ll drop in five! I float like a butterfly, sting like a bee! I’m pretty!’ When white people heard me talking like this, some said, ‘That black man talks too much. He’s bragging.’
- I’ll beat him so bad he’ll need a shoehorn to put his hat on.
- I’m just hoping that people understand that Islam is peace and not violence.
- I’m more at home with my log cabins than I am in my house in Cherry Hill.
- I’m no leader; I’m a little humble follower.
Comments: Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful? Login or SignUp to reply comment.