“Illusion is the first of all pleasures.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- If there was less sympathy in the world, there would be less trouble in the world.
- If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.
- If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn’t. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism.
- Illusion is the first of all pleasures.
- In America the President reigns for four years, and Journalism governs forever and ever.
- In America the young are always ready to give to those who are older than themselves the full benefits of their inexperience.
- In England, an inventor is regarded almost as a crazy man, and in too many instances, invention ends in disappointment and poverty. In America, an inventor is honoured, help is forthcoming, and the exercise of ingenuity, the application of science to the work of man, is there the shortest road to wealth.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- All Quotes (3502)
- First Quotes (892)
- Illusion is Quotes (2)
- Illusion Quotes (29)
- Is Quotes (12942)
- Of Quotes (15086)
- Oscar Quotes (242)
- Oscar Wilde Quotations (232)
- Oscar Wilde Quotes (232)
- Pleasures Quotes (31)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Oscar Wilde (232)
- Quotes by Oscar Wilde (232)
- The Quotes (20855)
- Wilde Quotes (233)
- Illusion is the first of all pleasures Quotes
- Illusion is the first of all Quotes
- Illusion is the first of Quotes
- Illusion is the first Quotes
- Illusion is the Quotes