“I’m an ordinary Hackney boy, and I can talk to people.”
- I worked with Michelle Yeoh on my last film, ‘Far North,’ and her partner is Jean Todt; at the time, he ran Ferrari. So I went as a VIP to the British grand prix.
- I’d always intended to make ‘Far North’ straight after ‘The Warrior.’ We had the rights to the short story, the script was in development, and I knew where I wanted to shoot it. It just took a long time getting the script together and raising the finance.
- I’m a sport fan. So, I have always watched everything, and I used to watch racing. Formula One was always on. The genius about it is that it’s on at lunchtime on a Sunday.
- I’m an ordinary Hackney boy, and I can talk to people.
- If I’m going to do something, I’m going to spend however long it takes to get it right.
- In a film called ‘Senna,’ the clue is in the title, and we have a Brazilian badge on our sleeve as we were making it. We were making it from Senna’s point of view, with Senna narrating it.
- It’s always great to be able to go to a premiere with the actors there.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.