“I’m going to save my public voice largely for the issues where I have some depth.”
- I’m an investor in a number of biotech companies, partly because of my incredible enthusiasm for the great innovations they will bring.
- I’m certainly well taken care of in terms of food and clothes.
- I’m going to retain a lot of Microsoft’s stock.
- I’m going to save my public voice largely for the issues where I have some depth.
- I’m never fully satisfied with any Microsoft product.
- I’m not a macroeconomics person.
- I’m not big on to-do lists. Instead, I use e-mail and desktop folders and my online calendar. So when I walk up to my desk, I can focus on the e-mails I’ve flagged and check the folders that are monitoring particular projects and particular blogs.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment