“I’m in California, and that usually leans Democratic, and that’s usually where I lean anyway… I would lean Democrat; I would lean Obama.”
- I sing in five or six different voices that are all part of me. It’s not contrived.
- I try to be respectful about getting an honor or recognition, but I don’t really know what the Rock Hall actually is. In my experience with the people who run it, I don’t see it having to do with anything other than them making money.
- I write the vocals last, because I wanted to invent the music first and push the music to the level that I had to compete against it.
- I’m in California, and that usually leans Democratic, and that’s usually where I lean anyway… I would lean Democrat; I would lean Obama.
- In general, I usually don’t really go by or live my life by a clock, and outside of touring, I don’t really ask anyone else to. It’s not out of lack of respect for anyone or intentional.
- Mick Jagger is one of the greatest athletes who ever lived, just for how much he puts into it onstage.
- Regarding social media, I really don’t understand what appears to be the general population’s lack of concern over privacy issues in publicizing their entire lives on the Internet for others to see to such an extent… but hey it’s them, not me, so whatever.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?