“I’m like a sight gag.”
- I wish I could pull shorts off. My wife tells me that I just can’t. But that’s okay. I’m tall, I can do other things, like change light bulbs.
- I’m conflicted with theater in the city because you want to reach a diverse audience, and that audience doesn’t typically go to the theater.
- I’m constantly thinking about the role, and there’s an infinite amount of questions you can ask yourself about a character to the point that it’s hard to find the boundaries of when to not work.
- I’m like a sight gag.
- I’m not an acting monk or anything. I’m not, like, the most well-adjusted actor.
- I’m not fashionable.
- I’m not such a big fan of having a linear answer to things.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.